Friday, July 30, 2010

All work no play

This week it has been all work and no play. Not that work hasn't been fun though. I have recently taken on a new role that I am finding challenging... but despite the hard work I am really enjoying it. As such I have been either bed-ridden or couch-bound in my spare time. Oh so tired!

But after an afternoon nap today, I am able to sit up and catch up on some reading. One of my local papers had a special feature on the illness that I have. And I was very excited to see that there is a local support group!

Its been good to catch up on what my fellow bloggers have been doing. And because I can't muster up the energy to sew or make anything myself...or tidy my house (boring!).... I am satisfying my creative hunger with some visual delights....







all images from we heart it


getting a bit bleary-eyed now. I think I'll swap the computer screen for the softer sight of book pages. And hope for some energy to have some fun this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment