Tuesday, May 4, 2010

After some lovely, warm Autumn days the weather has just taken a turn and I can hear the wind howling outside. So I had better make this quick and then hurry home to check my darlings are ok. They aren't terribly brave and don't like wild weather.

Again much of the weekend was spent resting and recovering. I have so many projects that I want to do at the moment so I am feeling a bit frustrated. I did however find the camera and get a chance to have a little play with some ribbon and buttons. I needed a new lanyard for work. And why buy one when I can make my own, individual statement?
I got out my ribbon collection and my button box....



and picked out a few bits that caught my eye...




and forgot to take a photo of the finished creation.              
I know, I know! Hopefully the light will be good tomorrow. Or perhaps the grey, windy skies are here for good - to match my frustrated mood at not being able to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment