Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday :-(

Well I have survived Monday. But I really wish the weekend could have lasted longer. So many things to do, so little energy and time flies too quickly.

Dad and I did some much needed work on the garden. Well Dad did it mostly of course, because I am pretty much physically useless. Lucy supervised....


I held pieces of timber in place while Dad drilled. And Elfie really could not have cared less...




I also made some progress with sewing the Twit's p.j's but have still not finished them. I have never sewn stretch fabric before so I am finding the ribbing a bit difficult. Hopefully I'll finish them tonight and have some photos soon.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a productive weekend! I'm sure your jammies will turn out just fine, I'll look forward to seeing the pics...

    ReplyDelete