Thursday, October 22, 2009

Online shopping.....sometimes I love it. And sometimes I don't. Two days ago I got myself all worked up trying to buy some chain for a beading project. And I could not for the life of me find what I was after. I cursed the enormity of the internet and that despite its vastness I could not find what I wanted.
So I waited and came back today with a new attitude. 'I will find what I am after' was my affirmation. And you might think I'm crazy but it worked. Not only did I make a start on some Christmas shopping for my sisters, I found some chain that I liked.
The most fun I had though was at Bead Charm Australia. If you haven't been there, you must. I simply can't wait to get my package in the mail. I bought some Swarovski pearls and crystals that I have been eyeing for a while now. I am planning some Christmas projects and I hope they turn out as pretty as they look in my head. What a pity I can't download those images from my head to share on this. Ok....now you may think I am crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment