Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Creative Space

My Creative Space this week is sadly (sniff) not my normal creative space.....it is (sniff) my desk at work. Tragic!! Why is that? No time for fun creativity e.g. sewing, means that I must get my creative kicks at work. Is that possible? Sort of....


I have been fighting with the computer to produce a farm map. I think I am winning but only just... and I think creating the right layout and symbology requires some artisitic flare...



And I have decorated my desk, much to the disgust of my neighbouring colleagues. I have pictures of my little buddy Chase and lots of cows of course! They make me laugh when I'm bored or stressed.


Its no substitute for the real thing though. Which is why I am off home to hopefully snatch a few moments to sew. I'll try harder next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment