Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fancy this

With spring well and truly here in Country Victoria, I have been thinking about my new garden. I finally have my own garden and I hardly know where to start!
I need some nice pots for my cyclamens and I quite fancy these


Cool Green Glazed Cactus Gardener's Planter from JulieKnowlesPottery

I quite fancy this beautiful wind chime from tskDesign



And these are just too cute!


1 House of tiny fairies by vishnya

A rustic birdhouse by baconsquarefarm

And don't even get me started on the plants that I fancy. I really need to do some serious research and decide on a theme. I have a small fernery out the back next to the outdoor entertaining area. The front yard is all garden and this beauty is the highlight.....

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment