Monday, September 7, 2009

Long time no blog

It seems likes ages since I last posted. I have been particularly unwell and this has resulted in much time spent resting and no time spent sewing. Am rather unhappy about this! I am hoping that with Spring I shall start to feel better and will get back into my projects.
During my blogging absence I got one of the most awful phone calls of my life. My cousin had been in an accident and was in intensive care. Initial reports of a broken neck and back had me terrified. I am however, very happy to report that my cousin is doing very well considering and is happily at home with her family, albeit in a back brace and a plaster cast. She had a guardian angel watching over her that day!
So after the drama of the last few weeks I have been thinking a lot about counting my blessings. My cousin is alive and will recover. And while I may not have the best of health, things could be a lot worse.
What are your blessings? Have you counted them today?

Here are some of mine.

Seeing the start of spring unfold in my mother's garden while spoiling my dad on Father's Day...




cuddles with the Twits...

who have new Spring haircuts

No comments:

Post a Comment