Saturday, June 19, 2010

Life has been very quiet here lately. The Twits have been behaving themselves and don't seem to mind the colder weather. They even let me give them a haircut of sorts. I did an awful job of trimming the long hair on their legs but they actually don't look that bad considering my lack of skill with the clippers.

Tonight I am taking it easy. I am snuggled under a blanket with a hot cup of T2 french early grey. I LOVE it! I will have to get sister-dear to buy me some more and send it up.

And I am reading this.......


which my dear friend got me for my birthday. She chose well!!

Ooops! Gotta go. The Twits want to go outside. Happy Saturday night!!

2 comments:

  1. te he - this made me laugh. I've just landed here via your comment on Foxes Lane and didn't realise to start with that The Twits were not children - i was thinking that was a great collective name for two kids - then the clipping hair on the legs... ok not kids then!! LOL in the office - oops!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.....yes The Twits are my two dogs. That is their collective name. And yes it would be a good collective name for children :)

    ReplyDelete