Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Boots & more boots

In my line of work you need a good pair of boots. And since we have had some rain in northern Victoria I have had to dust off the old gumboots (wellingtons).
I have these because they are soooo comfy and I can wear them all day. Very important when you have odd-shaped feet.


But I think I'd like to get some fun boots as well. Something like these.....




Bright and fun!

Laura Ashley? Too pretty for me.....
These could go with many outfits.....


Psychadelic
Purple! Yes!!!!

I think this is taking it too far though...



Gold??? Too ostentatious.


I hope no poodles were harmed in the making of these

Yikes! These look like wellingtons for a dominatrix. Definitely not for me!!

My biggest trouble will be finding a pair that I can get over my big calves

No comments:

Post a Comment