Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Craft Addiction

On Saturday Katie Bear and I travelled into the city to get up to some mischief at the Craft and Quilt Fair. I had a fabulous time and could barely walk at the end of a very long, but very fun day. I haven't taken any good photos of my loot yet because I just haven't been home during suitable daylight hours.

I spent a long time drooling over the gorgeous fabrics that Kelani Fabric Obsession had. I got myself one of these panels. Have sewn them up but they're waiting on some stuffing.
I was practically in stitches myself deciding on which of the funky flannels to get for a snuggly soft winter quilt.
And I was completely in awe of the amazing quilts that were on display as part of the Exhibitions - The Victorian Quilt Showcase by the Victorian Quilters Inc; Exotica by ATASDA; Wendy Bailye; the Best of Australia Quilts; Fantasies in Fabric; the Unique Stitching Art Quilt Challenge.
Here is one of my favourites. I love the colours and the star pattern.

Thats all from me. I had a long day doing a far away farm visit, so I'm off home to see the fur kids and get creative with some of the new additions to my stash.
Mischief managed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment